If you are a regular WordPress user, these shortcuts will help you save a lot of time.
WordPress shortcuts for the content editor
WordPress shortcuts for the comments screen
To enable these keyboard shortcuts you need to go to Users » Your Profile and check Keyboard Shortcuts check box. Save your profile and go back to comments screen in admin area.
- J = Next comment (moves the current selection down)
- K = Previous comment (moves the current selection up)
- A = Approve comment
- U = Unapprove comment
- D = Delete comment
- R = Reply comment
- Q = Quick edit a comment
- Z = Restore Comment from Trash or Undo if you Delete a comment
You can select multiple comments by pressing X to check the selected comment and press J or K keys to move to next or previous comment. Once all the comments are selected, you can use the following.
- Shift + A = Approve checked comments
- Shift + D = Delete checked comments
- Shift + U = Unapprove selected comments
- Shift + T = Move selected comments to trash
- Shift + Z = Restore selected comments from trash
Looking for a custom setup? Our WordPress developers Melbourne can help.