If you’re unable to access your WordPress admin and need to change your email address, here’s how to do it:
1. Log into cPanel and click on phpMyAdmin. This contains all the information in the WordPress database.
2. We recommend backing up the database first, so click Export and then Go. This will download a copy of the SQL file.
3. Next, click on the database you want to edit.
4. To change the password in general settings, click wp_options and look for Option ID 5 admin email.
5. Once you’ve found that, click Edit and type in the new email address under option_value.
6. Click Go to update the email address in the general settings.
7. Select wp_users and then click Edit to change the admin user. Under user email, you can change the email address.
8. After that, click Reset Password on that user. That email address will be sent to you.