Can’t find the help you need? Need a custom video tutorial specific to your WordPress website? Contact one of our WordPress developers.
1. Click on Add Media in the content area of your post.
2. In the media pop-up, you can upload a file or choose an image from the Media Library. To upload a file, click Select Files, and choose the image you want to upload from your computer.
3. Once the image has been uploaded, you can add details on the right side of the screen. Along with a title, caption, and description, you can add alt text for SEO purposes. You can also adjust the Alignment by choosing left-, center-, or right-aligned text. After that, select whether or not you’d like it linked to another page or media file by clicking Link To.
4. When you’ve finished setting up all of the details, you can still adjust the size of the image by clicking on Edit. You can also click on its corner to resize it as needed.
5. After making any necessary changes, click Update to save them and publish them onto your site.