Elementor library tutorial
1. The basic page is located at the bottom and allows you to Add widgets that are displayed on the left side of your screen. It also has a folder where your Blocks, Pages, and Templates are kept. First, we’re going to add the Block, and you can see the different options.
2. Just Add one for the first example and click Insert.
3. Click the Folder, and add Pages. You can add one block or a complete layout.
4. When you click the Search Icon you can see all of the elements that are currently on the page and decide which ones to keep or remove.
5. Go back to the Library and click Insert and it asks you the option to Apply the settings of this page too. It means that if you are wanting to overwrite what you already had there, So, if you Apply this will overwrite it; if we Don’t apply that or keep it, it’ll just have it underneath, so let’s say Don’t Apply. This may take some time.
6. You can remove the elements that you don’t like and keep the elements as much as you want. And that is how you use Elementor Library.