Elementor Columns Tutorial
1. Hold down the Inner Section and drag down to the Drag Widget Here to create a new section.
2. On your left hand screen, click the Nine Squares icon.
3. You can put an Image within the section.
4. You can add a Text Editor as well.
5. Click the Style above your left hand screen to add different colours and even images if you want.
6. Click the Classic in the Background Type and apply the Image from your library.
7. After choosing an image, click Insert Media.
8. The background can either be tiled or have other Options.
9. Add a Layer to the column.
10. Click the Style, if you want the background to be white.
11. Click the Classic in the Background Type and then click Colour. You can make your choice between white and any other colour.
12. If you want to adjust more padding and margin, click Advanced. Padding is inside of the block and margin is outside.