Elementor history tutorial
1. We will use this if we accidentally delete something or don’t want to remove something. Firstly, go to the History Section in the left side of the screen below and you’ve got Actions.
2. As you can see the Section part was removed. Click the Editing Started and we can go back one step and that comes back to us here. We haven’t saved anything so that would be fine.
3. We can actually remove it by clicking the Blue X icon and then click Update.
4. Go to Revision, normally it’s over 24 hours you can go to revisions. You can see here that we’ve edited it.
5. Everything that was done then will come back as soon as you press Update.