1. Go to Plugins and click Add New.
2. Enter WP Migrate DB in the search bar and click Install Now.
3. After that, click Activate Plugin.
4. Once it’s activated, go to Tools and Migrate DB.
5. You will be prompted to enter the new file path and URL. Don’t include the http; start at //, then the domain name. For example, //www.testwebsite.com.au. The new file path is typically located in your web hosting settings. If you go into the web hosting admin, it should display the complete path. If you have WordPress installed on the new hosting, you may install this plugin and it will show it for you. This is required in order to use this plugin.
6. After you’ve found it and entered it, click Export. This will download the SQL file.
7. Then, go to the new web hosting, log into phpMyAdmin, and add the new SQL file. This process is intended for advanced users who are familiar with web hosting and phpMyAdmin.