If you need to edit a user’s email address in WordPress but you don’t have access to the administration and you have control over the web hosting, here’s how you can change it.
1. Log in to cPanel. The login details are supplied by your hosting company or web designer, who set up the hosting on your behalf.
2. Look for phpMyAdmin and click on it.
3. Before we make any changes, backup the database first. To do so, go to Export and then click Go.
4. Next, click the database and then wp_users. This will display a list of users on the WordPress site.
5. Click Edit, and then change the email address for the user.
6. After completing those steps, simply click Go. You’ll notice that the email address has been changed to the new one.