We are experienced WooCommerce developers.
WooCommerce is not only the most popular eCommerce platform that is compatible with WordPress websites, but it runs 30% of the global e-commerce websites. It is an easy to use online sales tool with many features that can be adapted to suit your business.
Our e-commerce services
As experienced Melbourne e-commerce designers and developers, we offer the following e-commerce website services:
- WordPress e-commerce websites
- WooCommerce e-commerce websites
- Full checkout experience
- Existing website Integration &new build
- Easy-to-use content management system
- Custom website development
- Custom website design
Our WordPress developers in Melbourne can either create a new website that includes online shopping facilities or add WooCommerce to your existing WordPress website.
WordPress has made a huge impact on the internet in recent years and is still the fastest growing system used for developing new websites. One reason that makes it popular is the ease of editing these websites, even for a relatively inexperienced user. WooCommerce continues this with an easy to edit platform with a multitude of functions available.
We can help set up a WooCommerce store that will do almost anything you need from an online store, without the need of ongoing fees or lock in contracts. Most payment gateways are available and with so many people now using WooCommerce the support available is extensive.
From an SEO point of view, WooCommerce is also easy to set up in a way that will help you be found as high as possible on Google, which is so important these days.
Depending on your business needs and budget, we can either set up a premium WooCommere theme or develop one from scratch. Either option, you will be impressed with the ends results and will have a professional website that sells.
Highlighted WooCommerce Features
These are only a few features. Pretty much anything can be built onto it.
- Full product catalogue
- Full CMS functionality
- Single-page checkout
- User sign-up and unique login account
- Marketing features including Promo Codes, Discounts, Best Sellers Area
- Advanced Product Sitewide Search
- Unlimited Products and Categories
- Email or Printable Invoices
- Multiple Product Images
- Inventory Control with Alerts and
- Friendly URLS for SEO
- Bulk Import and Export
- Downloadable Digital Products
- Promotional Tools including Newsletters and Customer Custom Reports on Sales, Customers, Shipping, etc.
- Wish lists
- Automatic Image Resizing
- Low Stock Notifications
- Multiple Payment Gateways Available – PayPal, eWay, Securepay, Westpac Gateway
- Bulk Uploading – Categories, Products and Images
- Custom Shipping Methods
- Customisable Tax Calculation
Site Wide Search
- Guest Checkout
- Agree to Term Before Ordering
- Unique Product IDs
- Ability to Set Minimum Order Amount
- Retail and Wholesale Trade Prices
Contact a Woocommerce expert
If you are looking for a WooCommerce developer in Melbourne, then contact Christom for a quote today.