- Login to your WordPress admin.
- First, you need to create a new page, visit this page here to see how. For this example we will create a page and call it ‘New Title‘.
- After creating a new page, go to Appearance > Menus.
- Lets add the page created earlier called New Title to the MainNav menu. On the left, click View All under ‘Pages’ and look for the title New Title (see the screen below). Tick the box to select the New Title page then click Add to Menu .
- You will notice that the New Title page has been added to the right of the page under ‘Menu Structure’. You can drag up or down each menu item to position them were you like.To delete a menu item, click the down arrow (shown on the below screenshot) then click Remove
- And finally don’t forget to click Save Menu to commit the changes to the MainNav menu.
Tutorials made just for you
Need a custom WordPress tutorial made for your website? Contact one of our WordPress designers in Melbourne.