- Login to your WordPress admin.
- Once you are logged in, go to Pages > Add New
- Add a title that will appear on the page.
- In the text editor, add your content. To learn what all the icons do in the editing area visit this page. To learn how to add images to a new page visit this page.
- Select a page template. If you are unsure, leave it on ‘Default template’.
- After you have finished adding the content, click on Publish.
- Then that’s it! Well done!
Tutorials made just for you
Need a custom WordPress tutorial made for your website? Contact one of our WordPress designers in Melbourne.