- Login to your WordPress admin.
- Go to Plugin > Add New. In the search box, type ‘woocommerce’ and click the button Search Plugins.
- After that it will go to the results page. Look for Woocommerce – excelling eCommerce and click Install Now to start the installation.
- On the pop-up, click OK to continue the installation.
- After clicking OK, it will take a minute to finish the installation. When it is done, simply click Activate Plugin to enable the plugin.
- That’s it! You can now start using the Woocommerce Plugin.
Tutorials made just for you
Need a custom WordPress tutorial made for your website? Contact one of our WordPress designers in Melbourne.