- Login to your WordPress admin.
- Go to Products > Categories.
- Enter the Category name in the Name box. The Slug can be left empty as it will automatically be created.
- Enter a description. Depending on the theme, this may or may not appear on the category page.
- Scroll down the page and click Add New Product Category to save the new product category.
After saving, you will notice the category appear on the right of the page.
- You can now add products to the category.
Tutorials made just for you
Need a custom WordPress tutorial made for your website? Contact one of our WordPress designers in Melbourne.